We’re grateful to the sponsors of this week’s episode; for exclusive discounts and promo codes, please support us by tuning in! Harper Wilde will help you find the perfect-fitting bra in the comfort of your own home. FabFitFun is a seasonal subscription box with full-size beauty, fitness, fashion, and lifestyle products. Care.com is the world’s largest digital marketplace for finding and managing care for everyone in the family.
Returning to work after you’ve had a baby is NUTS. It can feel like we’re expected to do all the things for work, baby, and home (often times self isn’t even in the equation) while in a major state of sleep deprivation. In Episode 164 Christine welcomes mom of twins + podcast producer Jessica Alpert (our first ever guest host). Christine and Jessica talk about back-to-work survival tips for day care logistics, outsourcing, self + relationship care, and the financial long game.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting (our book)
- Parent Hacks (Asha’s book)
- Rococo Punch (Jessica’s new podcast production company)
- Edit Your Life Episode 42: Working Mom Hacks
- Jessica’s podcast recommendations: Forever 35, Modern Love, Heavyweight
Question Of The Week
What helped you survive your back-to-work transition? Join the discussion on the Edit Your Life Facebook page — look for the Question Of The Week post pinned to the top of the page.
Get In Touch
- Email us at email@example.com
- Find us on Instagram at @edityourlifeshow
- Use #EditYourLifeShow on all social channels!