Support our show by visiting our sponsors! UC Irvine Division of Continuing Education’s 100% online courses offer convenience and flexibility and a real immersive online classroom experience + collaboration. For exclusive discounts and promo codes, listen to the episode or visit EditYourLifeShow.com.
When life is a dumpster fire, sometimes the best medicine is to…jump further into the fire? Perhaps not for everyone, but in Episode 179, Christine flies solo as host and flips her recent experiences dealing with some very painful things to a positive space, sharing nine ways that have proven helpful in managing dumpster fire life.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting (our book)
- Parent Hacks (Asha’s book)
- The Vitamix 750 Pro Christine bought herself for her birthday
- Episode 177: How To Deal With Difficult People (with Kristen Howerton)
- Enneagram type descriptions via The Enneagram Institute
- The cupcakes Violet and Christine made together
- Stitched Modern’s Take Good Care and Show Up embroidery kits Christine is working on
- Ali Wong: Baby Cobra
Question Of The Week
What is a small thing that helps you find comfort when life feels like a dumpster fire? Join the discussion on the Edit Your Life Facebook page—look for the Question Of The Week post pinned to the top of the page.