Support our show by learning about our sponsors! BetterHelp is a convenient platform that allows you to connect with a licensed professional counselor in a secure and private online environment. UC Irvine Division of Continuing Education’s 100% online courses offer convenience and flexibility and a real immersive online classroom experience + collaboration.
For exclusive discounts and promo codes, listen to the episode or visit EditYourLifeShow.com.
A lot has happened in 2019—both good and challenging! In Episode 185, Christine and I reflect on our favorite Edit Your Life moments of 2019.
Note that this is the last episode of 2019; regular releases will resume Thursday, January 16. During the winter hiatus, feel free to browse the Edit Your Life archives. You can connect with us on Instagram at @edityourlifeshow, @bostonmamas, and @ashadornfest.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting (our book)
- Parent Hacks (Asha’s book)
- Edit Your Life Best of 2019 playlist on Soundcloud
- Episode 156: How To Talk To Kids About Race with Amber Coleman-Mortley
- Episode 149: Balancing School Achievement Pressure
- Episode 173: Self-Care Honor Roll
- Episode 153: Finding Peace While Kids Struggle
- Episode 177: How To Deal With Difficult People with Kristen Howerton
- Episode 161: Becoming More Present
- Episode 179 Dumpster Fire Survival 101
- Episode 170: Raising a Screen Smart Kid with Julianna Miner
- Episode 180: Mental + Physical Load Management with Jonathan Baxter
- Podcasts recommended by Christine: The Mom Hour with Meagan Francis + Sarah Powers, #AmWriting with KJ Dell’Antonia and Jessica Lahey, The Anxious Achiever with Morra Aarons-Mele
Question Of The Week
What’s one thing that made you happy or proud in 2019? Join the discussion on the Edit Your Life Facebook page—look for the Question Of The Week post pinned to the top of the page.