Support our show by learning about our sponsors! BetterHelp is a convenient platform that allows you to connect with a licensed professional counselor in a secure and private online environment. For exclusive discounts and promo codes, listen to the episode or visit EditYourLifeShow.com.
Well hello, 2020! In Episode 186, Christine and I catch up about the holiday break and talk about our new year plans for nutrition, movement, emotional work, personal exploration, and professional goals.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting (our book)
- Parent Hacks (Asha’s book)
- Episode 184: The Mechanics + Emotions of Food Edits
- Yoga with Adriene (the 30-day HOME yoga challenge Christine is doing not in sequence; here’s the detailed explanation)
- MyFitnessPal food tracking app
- Christine’s word of 2020 (and here’s the 2019 #KohExplores series)
- Asha’s word of 2020
- Christine’s newsletter sign up
- Asha’s newsletter sign up
- The OpEd Project
- On Asha’s reading list of essayists: Joan Didion’s Slouching Toward Bethlehem and The White Album; Annie Dillard’s The Abundance
- Mary Laura Philpott (author of I Miss You When I Blink)
Question Of The Week
What is one thing you’re excited for in 2020? Join the discussion on the Edit Your Life Facebook page—look for the Question Of The Week post pinned to the top of the page.