Support our show by visiting our sponsors! BetterHelp is a convenient platform that allows you to connect with a licensed professional counselor in a secure and private online environment. For exclusive discounts and promo codes, listen to the episode or visit EditYourLifeShow.com.
For many of us, the climate emergency is this massive, scary topic that’s hard to bring down to the level of our own lives. But the reality is, small eco-friendly edits make a difference. In Episode 188, Christine and Asha share easy habit changes that will help you use less water, energy, and resources.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting (our book)
- Parent Hacks (Asha’s book)
- Christine’s #KohEmbraces series on Instagram
- Asha wrote in more detail about her surprise 2020 Word of the Year
- Christine’s recent posts on eco-friendly living: How to use 6 household ingredients to clean everything, How to compost in 6 easy steps, 7 simple green skills to teach kids, 7 eco-friendly kitchen survival tips, 6 easy ways to use less plastic, key public transit skills to teach kids
- Brands Christine mentioned: Full Circle (eco-friendly home supplies), Black Earth Compost (curbside composting), Helena’s (lovely lady store in Arlington, MA)
- Brands Asha mentioned: Impossible Burgers + Beyond Burgers
- Asha’s Roasted Butternut Squash Soup recipe
- Asha’s experience cooking rice and dal at the same time in the Instant Pot
- At Amazon: Bee’s Wrap
- Energy ball recipes Christine enjoys: coconut peanut butter bites, no-bake energy balls
- Related episodes: Episode 186: 2020 Plans, Episode 112: Cookbooks We Love
Question Of The Week
What’s one change you’ve made (or intend to make) to conserve resources? Join the discussion on the Edit Your Life Facebook page—look for the Question Of The Week post pinned to the top of the page.