Support our show by visiting our sponsors! EveryPlate is a meal kit company that delivers affordable, quick-to-prepare meals. BetterHelp is a convenient platform that allows you to connect with a licensed professional counselor in a secure and private online environment. For exclusive discounts and promo codes, listen to the episode or visit EditYourLifeShow.com.
Friendships are crucial to our happiness yet when life gets busy, it’s easy to let our relationships fall to the wayside. In Episode 189, Christine and Asha share their favorite quick ways to make their friends feel loved and seen when time is tight.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting (our book)
- Parent Hacks (Asha’s book)
- Episode 139: Nurturing Your Friendships
- Episode 73: Handing Friendship Changes
- Christine’s newsletter issue where she writes about embracing small touchpoints
- Some people Christine loves: Casey Brown (our guest on Episode 101: Gender Identity 101, Lindsey Mead, Roxanna Sarmiento
- Christine losing her chill after shaking Ayannah Pressley’s hand
- Episode 58: Improving Relationship Communication (interview with Jonathan Baxter)
- Sarah Powers #40Daysto40 walking challenge
Question Of The Week
What’s the most loving thing a friend has done for you? Join the discussion on the Edit Your Life Facebook page—look for the Question Of The Week post pinned to the top of the page.