We’re grateful to the sponsors of this week’s episode; please support our show by finding out more about them! ModCloth offers unique clothing and accessories featuring an inclusive size range that celebrates all women. Miraclesuit offers stylish, colorful control swimwear for all body types and sizes. For exclusive listener deals and promo codes, tune into the episode!
The tension between getting more stuff done and slowing down enough to savor and appreciate what’s happening around you is an ongoing challenge in this 24/7 world. In Episode 161 of the Edit Your Life podcast, Christine and I share simple ideas for how to be present in daily life when you’ve got a long to-do list hovering over your shoulder. We share communication and scheduling tweaks, device-free tactics, boundary setting, and more.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting (our book)
- Edit Your Life Episode 66: Women, Networking, and Money [guest interview with Morra Aarons-Mele]
- WALL-E (Asha’s movie recommendation)
- BIC 4-color ballpoint pens in gold (the pens Asha sent Christine!)
Question Of The Week
What activity helps you pause and appreciate the present moment? Join the discussion on the Edit Your Life Facebook page — look for the Question Of The Week post pinned to the top of the page.
Get In Touch
- Email us at email@example.com
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow