Care/of is a subscription service that delivers vitamins and supplements customized for your specific health needs. UC Irvine Division of Continuing Education’s 100% online courses offer convenience and flexibility and a real immersive online classroom experience + collaboration. Support our show by visiting our sponsors! For exclusive discounts and promo codes, listen to the episode or visit EditYourLifeShow.com.
Self-care can take many forms. In Episode 173 Christine and I highlight some of our favorite responses—and some very cool things we learned from listeners—from the comment thread on our Summer of Self Question of the Week: “What is one thing you have done for yourself—and delighted in—this summer?” Tune in to be inspired to carry self-care through the end of the year—or at least through fall!
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting (our book)
- Parent Hacks (my book)
- Summer of Self Question of the Week thread that inspired this episode
- Episode 125: Serendipity Space
- Episode 166: Nurturing Your Relationship Under Stress
- Episode 127: Everyday Relationship Tips
- Episode 61: Negotiating Time In Relationships
- Episode 58: Improving Relationship Communication [guest interview with Jonathan Baxter]
- Roma (the movie I recently delighted in solo)
- Episode 170: Raising A Screen-Smart Kid (Julianna Miner interview)
Question Of The Week
What are your favorite things to do for fun? Join the discussion on the Edit Your Life Facebook page—look for the Question Of The Week post pinned to the top of the page.