Ah, e-mail. I still remember the excitement around discovering e-mail in college (and printing out e-mails on the dot matrix printer…what?!). E-mail is so convenient in many ways and yet so overwhelming in others (these two things are most certainly related). In Episode 12 of Edit Your Life, Asha and I share 10 tips to get a handle on your inbox, become more efficient at managing your e-mail, and free yourself of digital and emotional clutter.
It’s super easy to listen right through this blog post or via an app on your device. Here’s how!
- Via the web. Hit the “play” button on the podcast player embedded below.
- Via an app. For iPhones and iPads, use the purple Podcasts app. For Android devices, use the Stitcher, Podcast Addict, or Pocket Casts apps. In all cases, launch the app, then search for Edit Your Life. Benefit of using an app: once downloaded, you can listen to the show without an Internet connection.
If you’re not seeing the Soundcloud player, you can listen to Episode 12 directly on Soundcloud.
And here are links to things/people/resources we mentioned during the podcast:
- Minimalist Parenting
- Nicole Feliciano of MomTrends
- Elisa Camahort Page of BlogHer
- Minimizing e-mail: the 3-touch rule (via Boston Mamas)
- Edit Your Life Episode 1: Conquering Procrastination
- J. Crew
- Meagan Francis (our beloved robot friend) of The Happiest Home
We want to hear from you!
Share your boss e-mail slaying tips via your favorite social profile with the hashtag #EditYourLifeShow and let us give you a fist bump, or possibly a unicorn. You can also find us on the Edit Your Life Facebook page, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you found our show helpful, we’d be so grateful if you’d leave a review on iTunes!
Interested in becoming an Edit Your Life episode sponsor?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle/parenting/productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss episode sponsorship, drop us a line at email@example.com!