This week’s episode is sponsored by personalized vitamin and supplement subscription service Care/of. This episode is also sponsored by clean beauty retailer Follain. Tune in to the episode for sponsor discounts and promo codes.
Between Fall transitions, triggering news headlines, and the general pace of work and life, many folks are battling debilitating levels of stress. And while a relaxing day at the spa sounds nice in theory, it’s not something everyone can carve out time or money for, and it doesn’t address the reality that daily stress management is crucial. In Episode 138 of Edit Your Life, Christine and Asha share 8 practical, totally doable everyday stress management tactics that are working for them.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting (our book)
- Queer Eye (one of Christine’s self-care practices)
- Yoga Studio app
- Episode 125: Serendipity Space
- Episode 119: Modeling Imperfection
- Related episode: Episode 97: Moving Forward Under Stress
- Related episode: Episode 86: Managing Political Stress
Question Of The Week
What’s your favorite immediate stress reliever? Join the discussion on the Edit Your Life Facebook page (look for the Question Of The Week post pinned to the top of the page).
Get In Touch
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at email@example.com.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here’s a complete listing of every episode.