This week’s episode is sponsored by ModCloth, purveyor of apparel including hand-drawn prints, standout silhouettes, and an inclusive size range that celebrates all women. This week’s episode is also sponsored by Care/of, a monthly subscription vitamin service that delivers completely personalized vitamin and supplement packs right to your door. For exclusive deals and promo codes from our sponsors, listen to the episode!
Fall has been full of contradictions and transitions (and plenty of joy), so we thought this would be a good moment to pause and check in with what’s going on beyond the podcast. In Episode 141 of Edit Your Life, Christine and Asha give listeners a window into their lives right now. They share what’s going on at home and work, how they’re approaching self-care, and what they’re especially looking forward to this Fall.
Click “play” above to listen. If the player isn’t visible, listen directly at SoundCloud.com, or use a podcast app on your phone or tablet. Not sure how? Click here for directions.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting (our book)
- Christine’s yule log from last year
- Christine’s plan to try swimming for self-care
- Asha wonders: Can Blogs Rebuild America?
- Related episode: Episode 139: Nurturing Your Friendships
- Related episode: Episode 127: Everyday Relationship Tips
- Related episode: Episode 61: Negotiating Time In Relationships
- Related episode: Episode 58: Improving Relationship Communication [guest interview with Jonathan Baxter]
- Related episode: Episode 133: Recalibrating Your Social Media Use
- Related episode: Episode 138: Everyday Stress Management
- Related episode: Episode 116: Tackling Challenges + Insecurities
- Related episode: Episode 135: Parenting Through Fear [guest interview with Jonathan Baxter]
- Related episode: Episode 118: Coping With Parenting + Work Overwhelm [guest interview with Jonathan Baxter]
- Related episode: Episode 28: Learning To Compromise Well [guest interview with Jonathan Baxter]
- Related episode: Episode 66: Women, Networking + Money [guest interview with Morra Aarons-Mele]
Question Of The Week
Is there anything you’d like to hear us to cover in an upcoming podcast? Join the discussion on the Edit Your Life Facebook page (look for the Question Of The Week post pinned to the top of the page).
Get In Touch
- Email us at email@example.com
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here’s a complete listing of every episode.