Today’s episode is sponsored by Care.com, the world’s largest digital marketplace for finding and managing care for everyone in the family. Today’s episode is also sponsored by Audible, a leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the Internet. For exclusive deals and promo codes from our sponsors, listen to the episode!
Happy New Year! After a profoundly restful three-week break, we’re back and full of ideas + we have a BIG announcement. In Episode 147 of the Edit Your Life podcast, Christine and Asha recap their holiday breaks and share some unexpected discoveries that came with time away. They also share the results of their 2018 Listener Survey (which will help inform their 2019 podcast plans). Finally, they announce a big new interactive project for 2019: the Edit Your Life 21-Day Productivity E-Retreat!
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Register now for our new 21-Day Edit Your Life Productivity E-retreat! **2-DAY FLASH SALE 1/17/19-1/18/19 $15 (regular price $21).
- Christine’s documenting her experiences around her word of the year, EXPLORE, on Instagram at #kohexplores. Here’s her kickoff post.
- Episode 135: Parenting Through Fear [guest interview with Jonathan Baxter]
- Episode 118: Coping With Parenting + Work Overwhelm [guest interview with Jonathan Baxter]
- Episode 58: Improving Relationship Communication [guest interview with Jonathan Baxter]
- Episode 28: Learning To Compromise Well [guest interview with Jonathan Baxter]
- Minimalist Parenting (our book)
Get In Touch
- Email us at email@example.com
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here’s a complete listing of every episode.