Today’s episode is sponsored by University of California, Irvine’s Division of Continuing Education. Spring quarter is coming up and registration is open! Today’s episode is also sponsored by Hopster, an award-winning learning and entertainment app for kids ages 2-6. For exclusive deals and promo codes from our sponsors, listen to the episode!
Between the chill, the damp, and the dark, winter can feel pretty blah. What better time to shine a light on wellness? In Episode 150 (Part 1 of a 2-episode winter wellness series), Christine and Asha share tips for maintaining (or, perhaps, restarting) your fitness habit during the cold weather months.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting (our book)
- 9 Tips for Exercising in Cold Weather (Boston Mamas)
- 8 Indoor Fitness Activities (Boston Mamas)
- DribbleUp (the smart soccer ball Christine’s daughter Laurel is using)
- Nike Training Club app
- Karen Walrond
- Related episode: Episode 39: Solving Common Fitness Pitfalls
- Related episode: Episode 43: Our Favorite Wellness Apps
Question of the Week
What do you do for winter wellness? Join the discussion on the Edit Your Life Facebook page — look for the Question Of The Week post pinned to the top of the page.
Get In Touch
- Email us at email@example.com
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here’s a complete listing of every episode.