Today’s episode is sponsored by Hopster, an award-winning learning and entertainment app for kids ages 2-6. Today’s episode is also sponsored by ModCloth, purveyor of unique clothing and accessories featuring an inclusive size range that celebrates all women. For great deals and promo codes from our sponsors, listen to the episode!
The change in season brings with it an opportunity to reflect and recalibrate, so this week we’re doing a simple Spring check-in. In Episode 157 of the Edit Your Life podcast, Christine and Asha share a behind-the-scenes look at their family, work, and self-care plans for Spring. Also featured: an unintended special guest, Asha’s dog, Teddy, who barked through most of the episode.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting (our book)
- Edit Your Life Episode 58: Improving Relationship Communication [guest interview with Jonathan Baxter]
- Edit Your Life Episode 127: Everyday Relationship Tips
- Where You Go Is Not Who You’ll Be: An Antidote to College Admissions Mania by Frank Bruni
- Sign up for the Edit Your Life e-mail list!
- 100 life skills you can teach your kids in 5 minutes or less (graphic + printable PDF)
Question Of The Week
Where are you at right now in terms of family, work, community or just life? Join the discussion on the Edit Your Life Facebook page — look for the Question Of The Week post pinned to the top of the page.
Get In Touch
- Email us at email@example.com
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here’s a complete listing of every episode.