Thanksgiving is next week, friends, and if you haven’t yet had a chance to wrap your head around the planning, don’t worry one bit! In Episode 16 of Edit Your Life, Asha and I share 8 tips for how to de-stress your Thanksgiving, focusing on how to help you simplify the holiday, reduce your to-do list, and be mindful about your choices, so you can enjoy the holiday more. Give a listen — we’d love to keep you company during your commute, while you’re doing errands, etc.!
It’s super easy to listen right through this blog post or via an app on your device. Here’s how!
- Via the web. Hit the “play” button on the podcast player embedded below.
- Via an app. For iPhones and iPads, use the purple Podcasts app. For Android devices, use the Stitcher, Podcast Addict, or Pocket Casts apps. In all cases, launch the app, then search for Edit Your Life. Benefit of using an app: once downloaded, you can listen to the show without an Internet connection.
If you’re not seeing the Soundcloud player, you can listen to Episode 16 directly on Soundcloud.
And here are links to things/people/resources we mentioned during the podcast:
- Minimalist Parenting
- Potato Champion food cart in Portland (gimme ALL THE POUTINE)
- Why delegation is awesome (via Boston Mamas)
- Paige of Tess & Ted (a master in simple yet awesome decor)
- 7 steps to a simple and elegant Thanksgiving table (via Boston Mamas)
- 5 easy settings to make your table shine (via Boston Mamas)
- The day Christine got over being afraid of setting the table (yay!)
- 11 posts to help make Thanksgiving less stressful and more fun (via Boston Mamas)
- Brilliant Thanksgiving hacks (via Parent Hacks)
6 easy ways to involve kids in Thanksgiving (via Parent Hacks)
- Edit Your Life Episode 8: Finding Your Fringe Hours
We want to hear from you!
Share a favorite practical or mental strategy for de-stressing Thanksgiving via your favorite social profile with the hashtag #EditYourLifeShow and let us give you a fist bump, or possibly a unicorn. You can also find us on the Edit Your Life Facebook page, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you found our show helpful, we’d be so grateful if you’d leave a review on iTunes!
Interested in becoming an Edit Your Life episode sponsor?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle/parenting/productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss episode sponsorship, drop us a line at email@example.com!