We’re grateful to the sponsors of this week’s episode! Hopster is an award-winning learning and entertainment app for kids ages 2-6. FabFitFun is a seasonal subscription box with full-size beauty, fitness, fashion and lifestyle products. Miraclesuit offers stylish, colorful control swimwear for all body types and sizes. For exclusive deals and promo codes, listen to the episode.
Mother’s Day is coming up and Christine and I recently returned from the exhausting thrill of Mom 2.0 Summit, so we’re fired up to spread the parent love! In Episode 163, we share important lessons we’ve learned from other badass parents in the realms of money, travel, home, work, play, and relationships.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting (our book)
- Mom 2.0 Summit
- Christines Instagram post on what she got done during the week following Mom 2.0
- Paige Lewin of Tess & Ted
- Jill Krause (and her Picture Play e-book) + our guest in Episode 88: Happy Loud Life
- Jenny Lawson of The Bloggess, Let’s Pretend This Never Happened, Furiously Happy, You Are Here, and (soon!) the Nowhere Bookshop
- Laura Brereton of Medford Music Studio
- Judie Sedrick of Choose, Don’t Excuse (fitness coaching business) +
- Judie’s Choose, Don’t Excuse podcast
- Meagan Francis and Sarah Powers of The Mom Hour
- Heather Flett and Whitney Moss of 510 Families
- Kristen Chase & Liz Gumbinner of Cool Mom Picks + Spawned (podcast)
- Casey Brown of Life With Roozle + our guest in Episode 114: Gender Identity 101
Question Of The Week
What’s a great lesson you have learned from another parent? Join the discussion on the Edit Your Life Facebook page — look for the Question Of The Week post pinned to the top of the page.
Get In Touch