Support our show by checking out our sponsors! Hopster is an award-winning learning and entertainment app for kids ages 2-6. Ana Luisa is a purveyor of exceptional jewelry without the high mark-up. FabFitFun is a seasonal subscription box with full-size beauty, fitness, fashion, and lifestyle products.
For exclusive discounts and promo codes, listen to the episode or visit EditYourLifeShow.com.
When things get stressful at home and at work, many things can suffer—especially your closest relationships. Inspired by Christine’s recent wedding anniversary + a listener request, Christine and I share practical tips for how to nurture your relationship when life feels like a colossal dumpster fire.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting (our book)
- Parent Hacks (Asha’s book)
- Episode 58: Improving Relationship Communication
- Episode 61: Negotiating Time In Relationships
- Episode 127: Everyday Relationship Tips
- Surprises are fun! Here’s a picture of Christine + Asha in Portland, OR (Asha didn’t know Christine was visiting)
- Five Lessons Learned in 18 Years of Marriage (AshaDornfest.com)
- Relationship books by the Gottmans (Amazon)
- Selfie Podcast Episode 69: Let’s Talk About (Not Wanting) Sex
- The Wing all-women co-working space (where Christine will start working in June)
Question Of The Week
What’s a simple thing that helps your relationship under stress? Join the discussion on the Edit Your Life Facebook page — look for the Question Of The Week post pinned to the top of the page.