Support our show by checking out our sponsors! Harper Wilde is a company that will help you find the perfect-fitting bra in the comfort of your own home. Ana Luisa is a purveyor of exceptional jewelry without the high mark-up. FabFitFun is a seasonal subscription box with full-size beauty, fitness, fashion, and lifestyle products.
For exclusive discounts and promo codes, listen to the episode or visit EditYourLifeShow.com.
As the world has become increasingly digital, so has the opportunity to switch up the way we work, and now many people work from home. In our first-ever podcast swap (with The Mom Hour co-hosts Meagan Francis and Sarah Powers), Christine co-hosts with Sarah, where they share their top tactical and big picture home hustle tactics.
After you listen to this episode, hop over to The Mom Hour to listen to Meagan and I talk about parenting siblings.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting (our book)
- Parent Hacks (Asha’s book)
- The Mom Hour (+ Meagan and Asha’s episode on siblings)
- Episode 163: Badass Parent Lessons
- Manic Mommies (they still have a Facebook page!)
- A Day in the Life of the Entrepreneurial Mom (Christine’s post detailing a work day)
- Todoist (Christine’s to-do list app)
- The recording or not system Violet devised for Christine
- Christine’s stress seizure story
- The Essentials Calendar (seasonal calendar)
- Calendar Tips & To-Do List Strategies: Episode 83 (The Mom Hour)
- It’s Time To Plan For Summer: Episode 201 (The Mom Hour)
- A Just-Structured-Enough Summer Schedule For Kids (blog post on The Mom Hour)
- Getting Organized for Summer: Episode 51 (The Mom Hour)
Question Of The Week
What tools or tactics help you get stuff done at home — side hustle or otherwise? Join the discussion on the Edit Your Life Facebook page — look for the Question Of The Week post pinned to the top of the page.