Support our show by visiting our sponsors! ModCloth offers unique clothing and accessories featuring an inclusive size range that celebrates all women. FabFitFun is a seasonal subscription box with full-size beauty, fitness, fashion, and lifestyle products. BetterHelp is a convenient platform that allows you to connect with a licensed professional counselor in a secure and private online environment.
For exclusive discounts and promo codes, listen to the episode or visit EditYourLifeShow.com.
Summer brings with it a big change in daily rhythm and routine, especially if you have kids. There are both joys and challenges to the push and pull of getting work done and wanting to fully immerse yourself in a slower summertime pace. In Episode 168, Christine and I share our summer plans for work, family, self-care, entertainment, and travel.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting (our book)
- Parent Hacks (Asha’s book)
- Episode 167: Home Hustle Tactics (podswap with The Mom Hour)
- Summer morning meeting: how to do it (Christine’s IG TV broadcast)
- 100 life skills you can teach your kids in 5 minutes or less (printable PDF)
- The Wing (where Christine starts co-working this month!)
- Asha’s paper notepad monthly calendar
- Christine at tennis camp!
- Books on Asha’s summer list: Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders, How to Walk Away by Katherine Center, A Way to Garden by Margaret Roach
- Episode 128: Prioritizing Joy + Optimism with Katherine Center
- 125 Free Summer Events in Boston + Beyond (Boston Mamas)
- How to deal with stress as a working mom (Boston Mamas)
Question Of The Week
What is something you’re looking forward to this summer? Join the discussion on the Edit Your Life Facebook page — look for the Question Of The Week post pinned to the top of the page.