Support our show by visiting our sponsors! UC Irvine Division of Continuing Education’s 100% online courses offer convenience and flexibility and a real immersive online classroom experience + collaboration. For exclusive discounts and promo codes, listen to the episode or visit EditYourLifeShow.com.
It’s officially Fall! In Episode 176, Christine and I share our fall plans for work, family, nutrition, fitness, and personal growth. We talk about things we learned over the summer and the challenges we’re tackling this season.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting (our book)
- Parent Hacks (Asha’s book)
- Christine’s post on 16 self-care tweaks she’s going in on this fall
- The churro cake Christine made for Laurel’s 15th birthday
- 15 things Christine has learned in 15 years of parenting
- The results of Christine’s epic 5-hour hair appointment
Question Of The Week
What’s your favorite thing about fall? Join the discussion on the Edit Your Life Facebook page—look for the Question Of The Week post pinned to the top of the page.