Support our show by visiting our sponsors. Objective offers supplements for targeted solutions so you can pick and choose based on your specific needs, such as better sleep, firmer skin, and a healthy immune system. Kyrgies is a purveyor of indoor shoes made of handcrafted wool felt by artisans in Kyrgyzstan. BetterHelp is a convenient platform that allows you to connect with a licensed professional counselor in a secure and private online environment. For exclusive discounts and promo codes, listen to the episode or visit EditYourLifeShow.com.
COVID-19 has forced people to live differently in so many ways (#understatement) and one of those ways is living a more frugal/economic lifestyle. In Episode 201, Christine and Asha talk about how frugality is playing out in their homes right now + they share genius listener tips generated from Episode 188 (Easy Eco-Friendly Habits).
*Note: we’re taking a two-week break before the kick off of our summer every-other-week schedule. We will be back with a new episode June 11!
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting (our book)
- Parent Hacks (Asha’s book)
- The Novel Frugality (Vox)
- Episode 188: Easy Eco-Friendly Habits
- Misfits Market (organic imperfect delivery service; if you want to try the service, you can use Christine’s code COOKWME-TI1MOF for 25% your first order!)
- How To Use 6 Household Products To Clean Everything (Christine’s article)
- The Food Expiration Dates You Should Actually Follow (New York Times)
- CDC instructions for sanitizing with bleach, and general instructions for cleaning and disinfecting your home
Question Of The Week
What’s a frugal edit you have made during COVID-19? Join the discussion on the Edit Your Life Facebook page—look for the Question Of The Week post pinned to the top of the page.