Home is where you spend most of your hours, but for many people, making your home feel cozy and lovely can seem frivolous or overwhelming. In Episode 34, Christine interviews interior designer and stylist Paige Lewin; they cover why it’s imperative that your home – temporary or permanent — needs to be a place of respite and energy, why prioritizing your nest isn’t frivolous, what to do when your partner’s style differs from yours, and a slew of actionable tactics to get over the overwhelm factor and refresh your nest.
Talk to us
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
- Email us at email@example.com
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Tess & Ted (Paige’s business)
- Christine’s snapshots + personal thoughts on the work Paige did for her and Jon’s home
- Bird By Bird
- Esalerugs.com (Paige’s favorite place for rugs; they offer free shipping, including on returns)
- Parabo Press (a website where you can print photos into art)
- Paige’s epic Craigslist find, reupholstered
- The chairs Paige picked up for me, with my refresh
- Paige’s upcoming Junior League house show house tour
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here’s a complete listing of every episode.