Change can be hard and scary — the uncertainty, the letting go of security, the need to trust in the act of trying. In Episode 56, Christine and Asha talk about and share Christine’s interview with actor Dr. Ken Jeong (of The Hangover and Dr. Ken fame) about making leaps. In this candid interview, Jeong shares about leaving medicine for acting, dealing with fear of failure and other people’s expectations, letting go of control, how his experience has impacted his parenting, and why his wife was the missing link and the catalyst for his success.
Talk to us
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
- Email us at email@example.com
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Parent Hacks
- Death, Sex, and Money interview with Ken Jeong
- Ken Jeong’s IMDb page (see well-known film roles: The Hangover, Knocked Up, Role Models)
- Ken Jeong’s recent TV roles: NBC’s Community + ABC’s Dr. Ken (and if you want to get in on Christine and Ken’s “Korean connection” check out D.K.’s Korean Ghost Story airing 10/21/2016!)
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here’s a complete listing of every episode.