Becoming your own boss can be both awesome and overwhelming; sometimes it’s hard to know where to start and how to improve as you go. In Episode 57, Christine and Asha talk about and share Christine’s interview with Nicole Feliciano, fashion industry veteran turned online media rock star, blogger (MomTrends.com), and author of the new book Mom Boss – a start-up manual for mom entrepreneurs. In this candid interview, Nicole and Christine talk about mom guilt, mission statements, money, building a team, not doing things you don’t want to do, gratitude, and lessons learned.
Talk to us
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Parent Hacks
- MomTrends (Nicole’s website)
- Mom Boss: Balancing Entrepreneurship, Kids and Success (Nicole’s new book)
- #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso
- Essentialism (a book Nicole recommends re: making yes/no decisions based on mission statements)
- Karen Walrond of Chookooloonks (one of our colleagues who is passionate about mission statements)
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop
- WeWork (where Nicole’s team works)
- Carley Roney of The Knot (a source of inspiration for Nicole)
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at email@example.com.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here’s a complete listing of every episode.