One of the beautiful things about living in a creative world is that there are plenty of opportunities to enjoy different forms of media and entertainment. In Episode 70, Christine and Asha share 13 things they’re digging right now, spanning podcasts, TV shows, movies, books, and music.
Talk to us
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
- Email us at email@example.com
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Parent Hacks
- Podcasts: Talk To Me In Korean, The Scott Hamilton Show
- Television shows: Jane the Virgin, This Is Us, Kids Baking Championship, Alone, Mozart in the Jungle
- Books: The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead, The Secret Life of Violet Grant by Beatriz Williams, The Boys In The Boat by Daniel James Brown
- Movies: Arrival
- Music: Hamilton
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here’s a complete listing of every episode.