So seriously, what is up with the fear of, and stigma around, aging? We all age, so why not embrace it fully? In Episode 76, Christine and Asha talk with Karen Walrond (in person at the BE Conference in Austin) about her photo project focused on women over 40 (and how it evolved into a book), embracing age, intention setting and life mission statements, finding light in the world, and how thriving is a way you move through life.
Click “play” above to listen. If the player isn’t visible, listen directly at SoundCloud.com, or use a podcast app on your phone or tablet. Not sure how? Click here for directions.
Talk to us
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Parent Hacks
- The BE Conference (where Christine, Asha, and Karen recorded this episode)
- Karen Walrond (of Chookooloonks)
- Karen’s books: Make Light: Stories of Bright Sparks, Slow Burns, and Thriving Out Loud + The Beauty of Different
- Karen’s Instagram: @heychookooloonks
- Erin Loechner (who we interviewed in Episode 67: Chasing Slow)
- Edit Your Life Episode 75: Women + Mentorship
- Soledad O’Brien
- Karen’s thoughts on war councils
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at email@example.com.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here’s a complete listing of every episode.