Mother’s Day is coming up — we Google’d it to confirm! In Episode 82, Christine and Asha talk about how motherhood differed when each of their kids was born, and share their favorite and least favorite things about motherhood, the key things they have learned from being moms, and what they actually want for Mother’s Day.
Talk to us
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Parent Hacks
- What moms really want for Mother’s Day (Christine’s pie charts!)
- Jimmy Kimmel’s monologue about his baby’s heart surgery
- Sisters (the post that helped Christine embrace secondary infertility)
- Jill Krause of Baby Rabies and Happy Loud Life (we want to get her on as a guest soon!)
- Edit Your Life Episode 27: Modeling Imperfection
- Edit Your Life Episode 77: Parenting Do-Overs (the episode in which Asha inspired me to invite Jon and the family for a hike)
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at email@example.com.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here’s a complete listing of every episode.