Support our show by checking out our sponsors! Care/of is a wellness brand that makes it easy to get the right vitamins, supplements, and protein powders for your specific needs. UC Irvine Division of Continuing Education’s 100% online courses offer convenience and flexibility and a real immersive online classroom experience + collaboration.
For exclusive discounts and promo codes, listen to the episode or visit EditYourLifeShow.com.
To say that navigating divorce and single parenthood is challenging is a massive understatement. In Episode 181, Christine welcomes content creator, content strategist, and divorce coach Jessica Ashley to answer some listener questions. Christine and Jessica talk about respectful separation, how to navigate the overall divorce transition and holidays with kids, and how to work less as a single parent, as well as the bigger issues of how to reclaim your sense of self and thrive through, and after, divorce.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting (our book)
- Parent Hacks (Asha’s book)
- Jessica Ashley: general website + Divorce Coach for Moms + Single Mom Nation website + Single Mom Nation Radio
- Edit Your Life Episode 75: Women + Mentorship (with Jessica Ashley)
- The Kissing Hand (book recommended by Jessica)
- Meagan Francis of The Mom Hour (and her time-based task list)
Question Of The Week
What is your best #singlemomhack for keeping things simple, manageable, and meaningful as a single or solo parent? Join the discussion on the Edit Your Life Facebook page—look for the Question Of The Week post pinned to the top of the page.