Today’s episode is sponsored by University of California, Irvine’s Division of Continuing Education. Spring quarter is coming up and registration is open! Today’s episode is also sponsored by Hopster, an award-winning learning and entertainment app for kids ages 2-6. For exclusive deals and promo codes from our sponsors, listen to the episode!
FOOD. It’s one of our favorite topics, and something that’s on our minds as we think about how to support our winter health. In Episode 151 (part 2 of a 2-episode winter wellness series), Christine and Asha share tips for eating simply, healthfully, and deliciously during the winter. They talk about how to keep meals interesting when produce options are slim, ideas for using up what’s in the fridge, and embracing the seasonal flow of your food preferences (including a lean toward comfort food). Also, KALE BROWNIES and LIFE-CHANGING SALAD DRESSING DISPENSER.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting (our book)
- Water Drink Reminder app for Android (there are options for iOS as well)
- Naan recipe (look how it turned out!)
- Kale brownies recipe (don’t knock ‘em till you try ‘em)
- Christine’s life changing salad dressing shaker
- A Better Frittata: Tips from Alice Waters (Asha has been using Alice Waters’s frittata recipe from The Art of Simple Food, and these tips are spot on)
- Related episode: Episode 113: Non-Judgy Food Tips For Families [guest interview with Stacie Billis]
- Related episode: Episode 112: Cookbooks We Love
- Related episode: Episode 108: New Year Food Reset
- Related episode: Episode 14: Weekday Dinner Solutions
Question Of The Week
What do you like to cook and eat during the winter? Join the discussion on the Edit Your Life Facebook page — look for the Question Of The Week post pinned to the top of the page.
Get In Touch
- Email us at email@example.com
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here’s a complete listing of every episode.